Home School
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home School

A place where like-minded people bounce around ideas and share in the struggles, challenges, and triumphs of living a home school lifestyle.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from newbie.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hphomeschool

Hello from newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Hello from newbie.   Hello from newbie. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Kristy, and I am brand new to homeschooling. I have a four and a half year old special needs daughter who we pulled out of pre school because she was getting bullied. I also have a nine year old niece who we will be pulling out of school and home schooling starting this summer, and a five year old nephew we will also be home schooling. I live in southeast Missouri, and am excited to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
Home School
Admin
Home School

Hello from newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   Hello from newbie. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Welcome Kristy! I'm thrilled to meet you. We have similar stories about what motivated us to home school. My son was also getting bullied and harassed by classmates because he didn't quite fit the mold. I think he's a genius--of course, Wink but public schools frown on free thinkers.

I hope to see you posting away around the forum, sharing all your struggles and of course, you're triumphs!
Back to top Go down
https://homeschool.forumotion.com
momoffour

Hello from newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   Hello from newbie. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 am

Hello I am Paula. I home school my son who is 13. He has Add and is dyslixic. The school was just letting him go to the next grade and he was falling farther behind. I am a newbie to homeschooling but it seems to be going good so far. I never knew how much free stuff is out there to teach him. I live in northwest Texas. I have 3 girls ages 9, 11, and 17 they are still in regular school but they do great there and have no problems. I can't wait to meet all the homeschoolers on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello from newbie. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   Hello from newbie. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from newbie.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Home School :: Home School Lounge :: Welcome-
Jump to: