Home School

A place where like-minded people bounce around ideas and share in the struggles, challenges, and triumphs of living a home school lifestyle.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Hello from newbie.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
hphomeschool

PostSubject: Hello from newbie.   Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:27 pm

Hi everyone, my name is Kristy, and I am brand new to homeschooling. I have a four and a half year old special needs daughter who we pulled out of pre school because she was getting bullied. I also have a nine year old niece who we will be pulling out of school and home schooling starting this summer, and a five year old nephew we will also be home schooling. I live in southeast Missouri, and am excited to meet new people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Home School
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:09 pm

Welcome Kristy! I'm thrilled to meet you. We have similar stories about what motivated us to home school. My son was also getting bullied and harassed by classmates because he didn't quite fit the mold. I think he's a genius--of course, Wink but public schools frown on free thinkers.

I hope to see you posting away around the forum, sharing all your struggles and of course, you're triumphs!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://homeschool.forumotion.com
momoffour

PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:57 am

Hello I am Paula. I home school my son who is 13. He has Add and is dyslixic. The school was just letting him go to the next grade and he was falling farther behind. I am a newbie to homeschooling but it seems to be going good so far. I never knew how much free stuff is out there to teach him. I live in northwest Texas. I have 3 girls ages 9, 11, and 17 they are still in regular school but they do great there and have no problems. I can't wait to meet all the homeschoolers on here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from newbie.   

Back to top Go down

Hello from newbie.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1